Sunday, June 04, 2006

HAVING PROBLEMS

Issues
I'm having problems ever since last night trying to get photos to post to the blog. At first it wouldn't accept any, then it allowed the couple I added last night, but wouldn't let me add the other two (and they are all same format, size, etc.) and it's still not. Jeff thinks it may be on Blogger's end, we'll see. If I can't get it to work we may just pay the $5 a month to get the good blogging service that allows for more options anyway. I'll keep you posted and keep trying to add things. We did get a new duck cage up today. Haven't taken pictures yet, but they seem much happier now that they have a ramp up to their swimming bucket and much more room! Looks like we'll be releasing them up in the hills at some ponds that the vet recommended to us. She is also a wildlife rehabilitator and had lots of hints and tips for us. Jack (the bigger one) started getting real feathers yesterday. I'm sure Jill will be right behind him. I'll try to see what I can do about photos, if not, be looking for a new link to a new blog soon. Have a great week everyone!





P.S., as you see I finally got the two photos from yesterday to upload to a new post! Very strange. I'll keep playing I guess!

0 comments: