I had fun creating this kit, and I'm glad I did. I needed some "sand"like paper to use for all those ocean photos we took on vacation. You can pick up the entire kit, "Ocean Blues" at the bottom of today's post, but first I will force you to take a peek at the layout I did using my goodies. I used a Gina Miller Template that she has as a sampler on her new awesome website. Check it out HERE.
Complete credits here
These are photos taken at First Beach in LaPush, Washington. We were totally intrigued by this little town when we read that it is an 800 year old fishing village. You know your history so you can do the math. A Native American Tribe called the Quileute Nation first lived there and the port full of boats, a couple houses, a fishing resort and one restaurant are all that we saw there now. It was so nostalgic really. We sat in a window seat in the newly re-opened River's Edge restaurant and ordered fresh seafood. Yes, even I, the non-seafood eater in the family had an awesome meal. Zoe and I both had clam chowder and the house salad which had green peas, kidney beans, black olives and shrimp. It was so good! Jeff had sauteed (yes, sauteed) Salmon. And I mean this place was FRESH. Max ordered fish and chips, then I heard the table behind us order fish and chips and the server said "sorry we are out" and then before we left I saw people ordering and eating fish again. I guess they must have stepped outside for a bit. We watched the gulls and cormorants hover around and even saw a couple seals out looking for their dinner. Here's a photo of the restaurant, the kids waiting for their dinner and our window view.
Here's a preview of "Ocean Blues", if you take, please post a comment. As usual please do not share, link, yadda yadda yadda. If you would like to pass on this freebie to friends please point them to my blog so they can download it themselves. As before, if you use this kit in a layout and email me a link (my email is in my profile in the sidebar), I'll send you an extra goodie to go along with this kit. Thanks for looking, download links below preview. And as usual I will only have these links posted for about a week. When it's gone it's gone so grab it while you can!






43 comments:
OMG Amy... this is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much! Your work just keeps getting better!
Wow. Just wow. Your layout totally rocks! And you are giving this kit away for free? You have got to be crazy!!! But I'll surely take it, LOL. Thank you so much!
This is so beautiful! I'll be using this a lot for sure. Thanks for sharing!
Amy, I love the paisley water 'splash'!!!
TFS!~G
www.xanga.com/crafttealady
Amy - Thank you for the GORGEOUS kit!! I love it. I hope to use it for my sketch scrap layout tonight!
Thank you!
Thank you - this is one of the best ocean kits I've ever seen. Great job.
Amy.. this is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us!! You're too sweet.. =)
Amy that kit is really pretty. Thanks for sharing. I didn't know about LaPush and I have lived here for 30 years. Asked hubby and he knew of it, so now he has to take me. I love historical places. Hopefully we'll go before summer is over with. Thanks again for sharing your kit.
This is sooo beautiful! Thank you so much!!!
/AstLin
Wonderful summer vacation kit. Thank you.
Am loving your stuff!! This is a great kit, thanks for sharing!!
Fabulous job on this kit! I just went to the ocean a few weeks ago, so I'll definitely have to use it. :)
Ooh, this looks great! Thanks for sharing!
oh, oh, oh I love this! It has to be the most beautiful gift this year! Thanks for sharing!
Wow, very elegant and pretty. Thank you for taking the time to make this for us!
Very lovely kit! I especially love those paisley wave swirls, gorgeous!!
Wow, Thanks Amy! I just love the stones and the sand dollar. We are going to the beach in a couple of weeks and am planning on taking lots of pictures. I will let you know how it all turns out. :)
This is soo beautiful makes me want to go to the ocean. TFS your the best.
Beautiful kit, thank you!
LOVE this set! It is so beautiful! Thanks so much!
What a BEAUTIFUL kit....Thank you VERY much for sharing it : )
wow, im so glad i found your blog...this is going to be a regular hangout from now on lol....cant believe this is free...its beautiful!
Thank you for sharing this! It's beautiful! I especially like the stones :)
Beautiful! - Thank you.
I love this kit, thank you!!! Now I just need to go on vacation so I can get some new beach pics to scrap.
Thank you so much, Amy! Your designs are gorgeous and I know they will be very inspirational when planning my beach layouts. Thank you for sharing your time and talents.
Beautiful kit!! Thank you so much.
Love this! Thank you.
Very pretty! Thank you for sharing!
Hey!
This is a wonderful kit! I love the rocks with the different says on them! The paper & elements are so perfect! Thank you!
thanks -this is lovely
This is a FANTASTIC kit! I love everything about it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
amy beautiful kit Thanks so much for sharing
Some great Los you have
Thank you! It's gorgeous and perfectly timed, I am going to the beach tomorrow WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!
SOOOOO nice! - Thank you! This is better than some things I've paid for so thanks for sharing such quality work!
This is so awesome, can't believe you are giving something so beautiful away. Thanks so much.
Oh, Amy...I LOVE this kit. Your work is beautiful and I appreciate you sharing it!
Lisa
Thank you so much for this beautiful kit and teh coordingating alpha is raally cool! Love the word rocks. I can't wait to scrap with this kit.
Absolutely beautiful!!!! I've been looking for the perfect kit to scrap some kayaking photos, and have finally found it. Thanks so much!
Thank you for the beautiful kit. I had the perfect picture for it, so I downloaded the kit this morning and just finished the layout. I love it...thanks again!
Wow! Beautiful kit. Thanks so much.
Thanks so much for pointing me to your blog Amy! Can't wait to try out your kit, lots of beach to scrap as we live there:D Love the paisley look to the waves!! TFS
such a lovely kit, thankyou so much for sharing
Post a Comment