Monday, January 08, 2007

A SCRAPPIN' GOOD WEEKEND!

Wow, look how much I got done!!!

This one is hanging on the wall by my computer now. I used Trish Jones' template, complete with all papers and elements (and added my own snowflakes). So easy, just plop those photos on. I plan on doing one every month. And you know the coolest part? It was a freebie in her awesome new newsletter this month. Now when Trish had a call for a Newsletter Team I kindof wondered what she was up to. Now I know. This newsletter is HUGE folks. More of an online Magazine (in PDF) full of articles, tutorials, reviews and, of course, FREEBIES. Go sign up for next months RIGHT NOW!!!




I had fun over at SBB this weekend and attended a couple chats which I hadn't done in a long, long time! It was fun, and I actually got something done besides gabbing!


MARYMERE FALLS - 2 pager, I did this one for the "quote crop" with Lisa. You can see complete credits RIGHT HERE.





And FALL SOCCER, I did this one for the "use 7 photos" challenge during SBB's 777 event last night. You can see complete credits RIGHT HERE.




Thanks for looking! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, love your Jan calander and think your "I can't love nobody but you for all my life" double page is awesome! You always have such nice photos! thanks for sharing the newsletter link too, I signed up!

Anonymous said...

Amy that Calander is the freaking bomb, I love what you did with the numbers - totally kewl!!!
Put that up in the gallery right now!!!!!!