Sunday, October 28, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

I just wanted to make sure to get this little trick or treat for you posted before another busy week begins! This is my last year's Halloween Kit called "Evening Out" and now you can grab it for free (link below). I'm always amazed to look back at the goodies I designed a year ago. My style has changed so much! You can tell by comparing to my newest kit "Falling Color" which is down below.

Happy Halloween everyone!!!




Download Evening Out HERE!


FALLING COLOR
is a fun, colorful kit full of leaves other fun embellishments. This pack has 10 high quality, textured papers as well. I just couldn't stop making papers on this one. I had to keep adding color! Hope you like it. You can find Falling Color in my store at SBB.



7 comments:

Toni said...

Thanks Amy - we don't really do Halloween here but will have to come up with a few pages to show off this kit.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute Halloween kit. Much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Great Halloween Goodies - thank you so mcuh! I love the pigs feet and snouts...eeeuuuiiiee! Beautiful pictures on your blog!

Cindyrelly said...

Soooo cute ;) Thank You!