My six week class in Early Child and Adoloscent Development is over, all the assignments are in, the next class doesn't start until Tuesday, and I've got the next five days off from work! I'm going to get so much done!!! After Veteran's Day on Monday, the kids have two days off for school conferences. Jeff is gone today and tomorrow for Ski Patrol training, so I'm taking that as an excuse to scrap and play. So, here's my plan of action over the next few days:
Notice "rake the leaves" is subtly added there in between all the fun? UUUGH, they haven't even all fallen off the trees yet, and at the moment they are soaking wet from all the rain we've been having. We can't put it off too long though. I'm afraid to even let Max play outside right now because the dog poop (X2 this year) is hiding very well in amongst all those leaves. Hopefully things will dry up enough to get some photos taken and some clean up done. It's getting cold. It is even suppose to snow this week! Here's some photos I took of the kids a couple mornings ago after they raided the hat and glove bag that hasn't even been taken out of the closet yet.
And here's my new November Desktop. I made it using my new "Falling Color" kit at Scrapbookbytes!
Christmas Shopping Continues
I just saw a commercial for this, and I think it is the answer for what "big" gift to get for Zoe. She is so hard to shop for, but she loves to take pictures and tinker on the computer, so I think this is PERFECT! It's called the Creation Station and it is a video camera that comes with editing software and a green screen so that you can create your own movies. You'll have to check out the video clip at Amazon to see it in action. I haven't even showed this to Jeff yet, but he did say that he was going to look into video equipment for Zoe so I think he will agree that this is the one. We'll see.
Happy Anniversary
to Our Moms and Dads!!!!
I'm a few days late Tom and Audrey, hope you had a great day!!! Teehehe, that's me my Mom and Dad are holding! The photo was taken in 1971 but they've actually been married for 41 years! Wow, is that right? Happy Anniversary (today!!) Mom and Dad! Love you all!









0 comments:
Post a Comment