Merry Christmas to you all!!!!
FIRST FAMILY SKI
We hit the hill early this morning, and I'm so glad we did. It was freezing, and quite gusty, but you can't beat that view for an instant pick me up! We headed out of a thick fog and ended up breaking through and getting above it all. That's the part of skiing I honestly love the most. Here we are breaking through the fog and heading up to the blue ski!
And here we are heading down my favorite run (the one with the prettiest view, of course) The Ridge!





3 comments:
Oh, so much fun and beautiful views to boot.
Wow what beautiful photos! I can't believe how much snow there is in that first photo...just gorgeous. I'd be driving like 20 mph in that LOL...that's what happens when a Texan moves north LOL. :) Merry Christmas!
You have such beautiful views there! Thanks for sharing the pics!
Post a Comment