Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOM's DAY!


HAPPY DAY TO ALL THE MOMS!


It was a perfect day, of course. Here's me and my kids! What a great day they gave me! Max crawled in to cuddle this morning, while Jeff was out buying flowers. Zoe finished the laundry and vacuumed while I made our potluck scalloped potatoes to bring up to Jill and Steve's Mother's Day Brunch (thanks to you both, it was so much fun!). We came home to rest briefly and then went out for a quick dinner. Right now I'm blogging and watching Survivor. I can't believe Parvati just won over Amanda! Urrrgh, not the way I would have voted, but OK.




Here is the beautiful bouquet Jeff surprised me with, cards from the kids, a gorgeous hand stamped fabric frame adorned with charms (and a charm bookmark) from Zoe, a pretty orange pot and flower from Jill, and a pair of "giant" sunflower babies and sweet painting from Max. I love them all.




The only disappointment in the day was the weather. It is still so darn cold. The wind was blowing, and we even had bouts of rain. I usually spend Mother's Day afternoon planting flowers, and I just can't even fathom that activity yet. I'm afraid everything I plant will die. I'll give it another week or two.


April Newsletter Layouts Revealed. . .
I'm so happy to finally share them with you. You can see complete credits HERE in my gallery. I just love this layout of Max and Dylan in their singlets!







Have a great week everyone!

0 comments: