NEW SCRAP KIT, WALK IN THE WOODS
This was inspired by our Memorial Day walk at Patterson Lake. It was so gorgeous, and the photos I took inspired me to make some textured photo papers. I couldn't stop there, so here's a whole kit, WALK IN THE WOODS. I've got this kit, and my other newest kit, Up and Away (scroll down for details of this kit) both 15% off in my store at SCRAPBOOKBYTES.
ANYA LOST SOME WEIGHT
yesterday. We had our 100 pound Huskey/Lab trimmed. I had no idea she was that slim under all that fur. We've battled her bag upon bag of brushed hair each summer for 10 years, it was time to try something new. She looks (and feels) like a sheared sheep, but she is smiling (and so are we).
AND A FREEBIE
Here is a little Add on mini kit to go with Walk in the Woods. You can pick it up at the link below. Enjoy!








8 comments:
Hi Amy, that walk in the woods is amazing, just gorgeous. The little turtle made me laugh, I must get around to doing my photos from the weekend as I shot a few cute little turtles just like that with green moss growing in patterns on their backs.
PS Anyas new 'do' looks so cute!
What a stunning kit Amy!! Me want!! Thanks for the add on-super cool!
Thank you for the sampler Amy! Love your beautiful photos! (and doggie looks nice & cool for the summer!
What a beautiful new kit, Amy! Oh Anya looks sooo adorable!! Thanks for the extra little giftie too - how sweet of you. :)
Thank you for the freebie! And I really love your new kit!
Its a beautiful kit, thank you for sharing!
AWESOME!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!
Thank you. This kit is beautiful.
I just looked at your vacation pictures. What a beautiful place.
Makes me want to pack up and get away.
Post a Comment