Friday, November 21, 2008

Lots of New Goodies....I thought I better get started!

I'm not quite sure where the designing streak came from. Maybe it is the fact that I have been spending most of my free time cuddled under a blanket with my laptop instead of out riding my bike or watching soccer games now that it has gotten a bit chilly out. Hey, I'm not complaining. It's been a long time coming! I've got a new kit in the store called "Oh Deer" which was inspired by a herd of tame deer that invaded out campsite this fall! Remember Mom...I said, "I'm going to make a scrapbook kit about this"?

You can get OH DEER Just the Frills, The Papers, The Entire Kit, or Made Pages in my store at Scrapbookbytes (little hint...if you wait a few days, I'll have everything 30% off beginning on the 24th).






Next on the list....These Year In Review Templates will help you organize all those unscrapped photos, or highlight moments from the past year. All three 12x12, 300 dpi, layered PSD layouts have 12 photo spots. As a bonus, I've included numbers 1-12 and 2006, 2007, and 2008 rub ons to help you organize your photos. I used one of the templates to highlight some (but not even close to all) of our geocaching experiences over the past year.




And lastly....a gift idea
These quickpage PNGs are an easy way to customize a desktop calendar for gifts this year. Simply slip in your photos, print, and then stack inside an empty CD jewel case. To display, remove the cover and reverse for a free standing calendar. Included are all 12 months in 2009, separate tiles for each month so you can make your own calendars, a cover page, and instruction sheets (for you, and to print and place inside for the giftee). Check them out in the store to see closer up views of each month.




3 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous stuff Amy!! yeah for hiding under the covers!

Sarah96 said...

LOTS of great new stuff, Amy!! :)

Being Mrs Miles said...

Your new products are gorgeous Amy - specially the calendar. The idea for putting together the montages of random photos is a novel and clever one too.

Thanks for sharing. Do you have snow yet?