Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy V-Day...A Freebie...A Coupon...and Some Sweet Smells!

OK, let's start with the Sweet Smells....

I came home to this on my dining room table this afternoon! The lilies smell so sweet, the whole house is absolutely heavenly! Jeff bought me this vase a couple years ago at Christmas from the local flower shop (Derina's) and he frequently brings it back to her to fill up for me (on holidays and my birthday)! I just LOVE IT!!!!! Keep them coming Jeff...a true way to a woman's heart, for sure!




and here's a layout I did last night...
I couldn't resist taking a picture of Zoe and her "boyfriend" Chris when he brought this GIANT teddy over last night for her! I promptly thanked him for giving us another reason to move into a bigger house, and Zoe, of course, was red faced and embarrassed when I brought out the camera! Gotta love the parental control!




I used SBB's new Collab Kit "Rockin' Valentine" for this layout, which is available FREE with a purchase of $10 or more from participating designers until the 23rd of this month. More details HERE.


In the spirit of the LOVELY WEEKEND...
Here's a little coupon code for 40% off Amy C. Designs




and in case you missed my SBB forum challenge and prize, Twitter, last month during our 6th birthday celebration, you can pick it up at the link below! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!




Download TWITTER HERE!

7 comments:

Toni said...

Yep ... top marks to Jeff on those gorgeous flowers!

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 15 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing

Being Mrs Miles said...

SO so pretty! thank you and I just stumbled here Amy LOL! So glad I did! What pretty flowers your man brung ya!

♥ Barb

Bonnie said...

Hey Amy! Thanks for the cute freebie! Shout if you ever need a "on-call" layout done!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.