A SATURDAY HALLOWEEN????
No way! We've only been waiting like 14 years. The last time it was suppose to be on a Saturday we had leap year and it skipped a day to Sunday! What a blast we had with our usual friends over to help celebrate. We were also lucky enough to enjoy warm weather (Max didn't even have to wear a coat out at night), an (almost) full moon, daylight savings time to give us an extra hour, great friends, good food, and even the teenagers in the neighborhood still enjoy the holiday! Gotta love it all!
This year we decided to do a Rock Star theme, each of us with a little different take on our costume! What do you think? Are we gnarly or what?
Here are Max and Dylan taking a break while out trick or treating! I just love this photo! The neighborhood is always tricked out with lots of scary scenes and spooky houses!
ZOE'S FIRST HIGH SCHOOL HOMECOMING
with her girlfriends! It was a masquerade dance! They looked so lovely all dressed up. I still am having a hard time believing she is really in 9th grade! They had a wonderful time!
School has been keeping me so busy! Now that soccer (traveling soccer) is over and I'm getting into the swing of things I will be beginning holiday plans and ski season! The ski swap is this weekend and we are planning on checking out the cross country skis. I'm actually quite excited about the snow this year now that I have a dependable vehicle and I am aching to get outdoors more.
Have a great upcoming weekend everyone!














0 comments:
Post a Comment