BUNNY EARS
Max is really into this "bunny ears" with his fingers trick, and I can't seem to get a photo of anyone standing next to him without the ears lately. Here are a few photos Max's little friend Karina took of us this afternoon.
GROWING THE BANGS, EEEK!!!
I'd been hashing over the idea of getting my long frizzy hair all cut off ever since being at my sister-in-laws house last week over spring break. So today I took the plunge. I didn't go quite as short as I had originally planned, I chickened out at the last minute. But I did go ahead and have her blend in my bangs, which I'm going to try my hardest to grow out for the first time in my life!!!! Wish me luck.
A WALK WITH THE ANIMALS
Here are a few photos I took last weekend at the Zoo. This week was so busy, I'm just now taking the photos from spring break off my camera. Crazy, hu?
Hope everyone's having a great weekend. I'm prepping the new SBB store, I'll have it open in the next day or two! Check back for more info later! Happy Saturday Night!







3 comments:
Your new hair do looks fabulous Amy. And i just love those pics of you and Max.
great new hair style! i like it a lot!
:) M
p.s.
i finally got my dd to blow a dandelion for me, so when i get it scrapped with your doodle i'll show you ...
Love the new hair Amy!
Post a Comment