Monday, April 23, 2007

I'M BAAAACK!! Woohoo! What a blast!


Oh, my, I had so much fun this weekend at the NW Digiscrappers retreat in Warrenton. My only regret is that I wish I would have gotten to know some of you better. Trina, dear, you are totally a kick! You rawk lady! Totally, entirely, fantastic, plumber skills and all! And I can't believe all the talent and inpiration in that house over the weekend. Each and every one of you left a fantastic impression on me! I'm looking forward to next year already!


Just a few favorite shots from the weekend!





OK, here's 30 out of 36 of us. We all gathered for raffle prizes and lunch on Saturday, but a few snuck out before the photo was snapped. There were so many fabulous donated raffle prizes. Trish Jones donated a $50 prize, what an awesome gift, thank you so much Trish!!!!! One of our Canadian gals won your prize and she was so excited! I know she's going to have fun shopping! And guess what??? I won the biggie, I never win anything, I was so excited my name got drawn. I won the "DIAMOND MEMBERSHIP" at DST!!!!! Woooohoooo! That means I'm a lifetime member. Thank you so much Shannon for donating such an awesome prize. Your site is definitely one of my daily stops and favorite hang outs, I'm so thankful!





OK, so Gina (Craftealady) and Lisa (Lisabranka) and I have known each other while, via Hello, blog posts, and well, Lisa and I live here in the same town. So.... I was so tickled PINK to finally meet Gina! Girl... I was telling Jeff when we got home, "Oh, my gosh...Gina is EVERYTHING I thought she would be. So funny, sweet, cute, talented, gorgeous, exactly as I knew she would be in person." And Trina, you just rawk lady! I can't believe you pulled off this retreat with all the people, the plumbing (LOL), the prize ceremony, all the cooking (she makes a MEAN breakfast casserole folks), you are truly a special person, thank you, thank you, thank you. And Lisa, I would not have ever gone if you wouldn't have talked me into taking a "personal day" and not letting soccer, softball, tennis and all the other stuff get in the way of doing something for myself. Plus you drove and let me design in the car. How cool is that! Here's my favorite ladies.
L to R (me, Gina, Lisa and Trina)!


Here's the three gals that sat, plugged in behind me all weekend so I feel like I got to know them pretty well...and oh my goodness, do these ladies have some talent. Dani, I've never seeen such great photos in my life, you have so many trick and tips, thank you so much for sharing....Amy P. (Fannie) your layouts are totally gorgeous, inspirational, and one of a kind, and Shawna, you have some fantastic ideas, tons of pep, and the ability to stay up very very late hours!!! My gosh, 5 a.m. people, 5 a.m.!!!!





Our trek downtown to get Trina's daughter "Lulu" some Chinese food, my kids a souvenier, and a HUGE 4 pound bag of salt water taffy. Here's Trina, Gina, Me, Brittany (the youngin', love ya Britt) and Lisa! We had to ask some kid on the street to take our photo and I think we embarassed him a little, long story....but the ladies know.





OK, DELAYED PHOTOS


Blogger wasn't working before I left so I wanted to post these photos I had to share still. Here's Max's new bike (SHHH... BIG SECRET). We are having a bike party next weekend, and meeting all the kids on a 1 mile trail with lots of fun stops and athletic stations set up in between. It will be a bit of an obsitcal course for them, followed by cake and gatorade! My parent's are coming up and I'm excited to see them (Jeff's parent's were up last weekend while I was away, I'm so sorry I missed you two, but THANK YOU SO MUCH, for taking care of our kids on Saturday and gettting them where they needed to be.

So, here's Jeff trying out the new HOT ROD!





And then, (NOT a GOOD MOTHER, NOT A GOOD MOTHER.....) Here's the new bike Jeff got for Zoe a couple weekends ago! EEEk, I'm a little freaked about this one. Jeff grew up riding one, and is trying to convince me that he will teach her to ride safely. She SO WANTED this bike!!!! What was I suppose to do? And see... it really is just small, and doesn't go any faster than a scooter. Here's Jeff riding it too.





and LASTLY

Here's a new Frills Pack at Plaindigitalwrapper.com RIGHT HERE. I made this in the car while dear Lisa drove us home from the retreat yesteday. It's $1.00 regular price, until I get around to changing it. Hope you like it. Have a great week everyone!



3 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks Amy for sharing your pictures of the retreat.... You all had so much fun... I will be there next time if it kills me :-)

Glad you had such a great time.

Brittany said...

Love your pics. That one of you, Lisa, Gina, and Trina is AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy!
Great pictures! I was in the Seaside house, but wish I could have gotten to know you better...I sooo admire your talent! My friend won your wonderful gift certificate and was so excited since I was teaching her how to digiscrap that very weekend! Thanks for your generosity and being such a sweetie!
Sandi