TAKING THE DAY OFF
from the digiworld to spend time with friends and family. We are going to see Shrek the Third today and then going to friends' house for a BBQ dinner. I just wanted to make sure I got this coupon posted for those of you who missed out on my sale at SBB yesterday. Doesn't the site look great? I had a great time hosting a chat with ShelleyRae last night and I even got three layouts done, which is unusual these days, LOL (scroll down to see them).
So here's a link to PlaindigitalWrapper where you can get 30% off everything in the store the rest of the weekend and into Monday.
NEW PAPER PACKS and an ALPH
All new in my PlainDigitalWrapper Store.
SCRAPPIN' DONE
See credits to all three of these layouts in my gallery RIGHT HERE.










2 comments:
Happy Memorial Day... Love your layouts.
Hugs.. Joy
I love your selective coloring and fading in your "One Fine Day" layout!
Great new papers Amy!!!!
Post a Comment