Friday, August 08, 2008

A Few More Weekend Photos

I guess I better get these up on the blog before another weekend begins. Here are a few more shots of the kids in Spokane the morning we left to come home. I took them to the lovely Riverfront Park which is a favorite place to go. The new Convention Center is gorgeous, and was just down the road from Jeff's hotel. We went for a little walk to take in the sunshine before heading home.






The Radio Flyer play structure is a favorite. The handle is a giant slide.





And the Garbage Goat has a vacuum inside to suck up garbage right out of your hand.




Oh, how I miss Spokane sometimes! What a pretty city. We called this place home for six years so it is always nice to revisit.

1 comments:

Kendal said...

Haha I've never seen the Garbage Goat, I can't wait to go to Spokane so I can search for it.