That's right, my little designing student (my daughter Zoe who is 11) has been addicted to my Art Rage program ever since I got it. Whenever Zoe is missing you can find her in one of two places. With her nose burried in a book in her room, or sneaking onto the computer to play with Artrage and Photoshop. It blows me away how she retains things. I taught her all the steps "ONE TIME" to make one of these cute little embellishments, and look how many more she has created all on her own. I double checked to make sure they were all good size and quality, and she asked me to give them all to you! So I present Zoe's very first freebies!
She would absolutely get a horrendous KICK out of all the comments you will leave her, so please do! Download link below.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
A FREEBIE FROM ZOE!!!
Posted by Amy at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


53 comments:
Wow! These are lovely, Zoe! Thanks so much. Your mom's lucky to have such a talented helper.
Thanks Zoe! Following after mom :)
Awesome! This girl has talent! Thank You very much!
so so cute.....what a fabulous job, Zoe!
keep up the great work!
Wowza, what talent! Absolutely gorgeous, Zoe - keep up the great work!
Beautiful! Zoe, thank you for sharing these-
Those are very pretty! You did a wonderful job on them! Thank you for sharing! :D
Very cute... Zoe, you're following your sister's steps ! Merci beaucoup/Many thanks for sharing.
Sabine (Paris, France)
You are fabulous, Zoe! Thanks for sharing.
Wow! She is unusual talented to 11 years old. I'm speechless! Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful!!! she's a very talented girl and to think that she's just 11 years old.Great job!and thanks for sharing it.
Amor
Thank you, Zoe!
I see a bright future for this 11 year old! Thanks for the pretty elements, Zoe. cg
In the hands of the young artist is the future of the universe ...Our universe is in good hands Zoe YOU ROCK
Oh Zoe you rock!! Thank you so much for sharing! Those are fabulous!!
Those are fabulous. Thank you, Zoe! I love the bird!
Zoe, these are awesome!!! Fantastically done! And thank you for sharing them!
Thank you Zoe!! You created something really beautiful and should be proud of yourself! Kudos!
I am soooo impressed with how beautiful these are...thank you for sharing them with us and hope to see some more some day ;-)
Those are great, Zoe! Fab job!
How cute! Thank you Zoe. These will be fun to use. :D
Zoe, you have done a fabulous job! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Zoe, you have done a fabulous job! Thank you for sharing your talent!
What a great little artist Zoe is!!! With this much talent at 11, I can just imagine how godd she'll be as she grows. Thanks so much Zoe for sharing these. Ü
Holy COW! She's only 11? Geez. I couldn't do ANY of this stuff and I'm 33. LOL!
Good job, Zoe! I'm looking forward to more freebies from you (hint, hint). ;)
Thanks!
Allison
What a great little artist Zoe is!!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. Ü
Zoe, too cool! You're doing great work. I really like the bird the best, but it's all well done. Isn't ArtRage an awesome program?
Thanks for sharing your first efforts with us and I look forward to seeing more ZoeArt! :)
Oh Zoe, these are absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! :-)
these are great zoe!
Adorable. The talent at this age already. Imagine the possibilites.
Thanks for sharing.
Kathy
Zoe, how sweet of you to share them with us all! Thanks!
These are great Zoe! I can use them all. Thank you for sharing your talent. Keep at it. You are well on your way to being a designer.
OMG! Those are so darn cute. I love them. I can't believe an 11 year old did that. You tell her that she did a SUPER GREAT job and that I absolutely love them. Also thank you and her for sharing them with us. WOW! What a treat.
Wow! Very nice. I'm impressed. Thanks Zoe!
Wow Zoe Thank you. These are gorgeous. I have Art Rage too and love playing with it. Never made anything this cool. Maybe you can teach me. How do you stay in the lines????
bethanyemott@hotmail.com
These are great! I love the little bird. Thanks!
Zoe! Thank you!! You are fantastic at making these!!!
ZOE!!! Those are totally FAB!! I think the butterfly and the rosebud are my favs - can't wait to play. I'm SO impressed, I couldn't do that! Thank you so much. :)
Oh my! Zoe... they are awesome.. thank you so much.. I wish I could do that!
wow zoe thank you for the freebie
Nicole
Zoe, I'm sure glad you sneak onto the computer. You're so talented!
These are wonderful.
Thank you Zoe!
wow zoe, these are awesome~!
How pretty! Zoe's quite an artist! Thank you!
Thanks, Zoe!! your Mum is going to have to competition from you!! They are lovely!!
Zoe,
You are a brilliant designer these are just gorgeous,you did a fantastic job and I thank you so much for wanting to share them.I bet Mom is really proud.
Zoe, these elements look SOOOOOO realistic and three dimentional. Very good job! I love 'em!
My first attempt to enter the chatroom - however I was unsuccessful in downloading your awesome freebie!
Mary K.
Wow! Zoe, you did a wonderful job!! I can't wait to see more of your designs. You are on your way to become a Grapic Designer!
Love, Aunt Janice
Gorgeous! What talent you have Zoe!
Thank you!
Hi Zoe! Thanks so much for sharing your creations with us!! I love them, you are so very talented!
Wow Zoe!!! These are fabulous!!! You are just the natural little artist, aren't you??? I appreciate you greatly sharing it them with us. How very kind of you! Thank You and keep up the fabulous work!
Blessings, Shawna
These are Fantastic! Thank you sooo much for sharing them with me:)
Zoe, those are spectacular! Thanks for sharing your talent.
Post a Comment