Dang it, Faith True from DSS has tagged me with her blog question!! OK, so if you've been tagged in return here are your instructions...
Here are the rules:List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
My 7 songs are (and why do these songs not surprise anyone?):
1. Dave Matthew's Band- "Lie in our Graves"
2. Dave Matthew's Band- "One Sweet World"
3. John Mayer- "Waiting on the World to Change" (I'll even play it for you)
4. Jack Johnson- "Talk of the Town"
5. James Taylor- "September Grass"
6. James Taylor- "October Road" (I love these two songs this time of year)
7. Peter Gabriel- "Solsbury Hill" (just a great song that I love to hear anytime!)
And I'm going to tag all my gal pals over at TRISH JONES DESIGNS, just because I want to get them all riled up! Have fun!
I've got three new products up in my store at Digiscrapshak. Two new Silhouette collections and these cute little felties with realistic stitching and extra flair all in bright cheery colors. You can find them all RIGHT HERE!
Enjoy! and HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
PSSST....a new freebie very, very, soon! Keep checking!


Friday, September 22, 2006
UUUGH, I've been TAGGED! NEW STUFF
Posted by Amy at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
See, that wasn't so bad! Cute paisleys. May have to check that out!
Post a Comment