Wow, I'm on a roll! I've gotten 8 layouts done in two days, and I'm just getting closer and closer to being caught up. Here's some new ones.
BIG SNOW
I used Lisa Whitney's "Beautiful Mess" paper and alpha for this and the snowflakes are from my "All Flakey" frills pack, font is "Angelina"
FIRST SKI
I used papers from Carrie Stevens, a template from Gina Miller and "All Flakey" again for this one. I also used some atomic cupcake actions on the ribbons, font is "Anhedonia"
OH CHRISTMAS TREE
Everything from Trish Jones' "Outback Santa" collection. I also used one of Trish's templates for this one and the font is "Beyond Wonderland"
GIVING THANKS
Trish Jones' "Refreshing" kit and buckle from "Keeping up with the Joneses, Yard" kit, atomic cupcake frayed fabric action and "Jeanna" print font
LOOK AT ALL THIS SNOW!!!
I've had a good excuse to sit and scrap for two days, there's not much getting out in the yard with all this out there, although it hasn't stopped Jeff or the kids. In fact they are out in it again right now! We've got a lot of wet boots and pants hanging around right now that's for sure. I don't think I've seen this much snow here in about 8 or 9 years! And it's still December.
JUST HAD TO SHARE this great find that I saw in a magazine review this year. "Cranium" is just an awesome company anyway, we've enjoyed all of their games over the years (we have several!!), but did you know about this product? It's called "Super Fort" and we ordered it directly from the company. You can find it RIGHT HERE. This was the perfect gift for Max, who is constantly pulling down pillows and getting out blankets to make forts. He's got quite an imagination. This kit comes with all kinds of parts, with magnetic attachments to keep things connected, and a nice carry case for it all. Look what him and his sister did to his bunk bed.
We've got visitors coming from way down south tomorrow. They are taking the 8 hour trek up just to spend a couple days with us, but I think they are in for a big surprise with all this snow! Can't wait to see them! Better get off this computer some time today and start washing sheets and cleaning the house hu?
Have a good one!









2 comments:
Wow that Super Fort does look unreal. And holy cow at all that snow. I have only seen snow once and it was nothing like that.
I just love those LO's too. You have been so busy. You certainly didn't lose any of your mojo over the Christmas period lol.
I think I seen that Fort thing at Wal-Mart but didn't realize you could do that with your bed! I've been looking for something like that for my little guy who is constantly doing the same thing. I've come back to my bedrooms to see every pillow, blanket and sheet pulled into one big pile or "fort" as he calls it. LOL! I'm gonna have to check into this....SOOOO wish you'd posted that sooner. But thanks for the review. Are the magnets strong enough to hold up to toddler play?
Love those layouts espcially the one with the presents under the tree....I do believe I forgot to get a pic of our "scene" under the tree this year! Darn it!
Post a Comment