Friday, December 22, 2006

TALKING BUSINESS!! and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

OK, Family time this weekend and lots to do so I thought I'd get some business posted and make room for the fun stuff.

NEW PRODUCTS!

I had so much fun creating this HUGE kit! It's called "Aussie Summer" and I created it just for my "Down Under" scrappin' friends and those of you on the "warm" side of the globe! I wish I was with you all right now! I could really go for a sun soak and an iced tea about now! This kit was so different than anything I've ever made, the colors are so bold and bright, I hope you all like it! You can find it in my Digiscrapshak Store RIGHT HERE!!!!





and in case you missed my little stocking stuffer that was offered a couple weeks ago at the Shak, you can find it now in my store RIGHT HERE!




LAYOUTS DONE!

I actually did four but I can only show you two. The other two will be in Trish Jones' Newsletter next month! Here's one of our evening last night. I scraplifted a layout from Gina Miller's blog called "Saucey", you can see it right HERE! Thanks for the inspiration Gina. You can find the full credits to this layout HERE.



And this one I've been meaning to scrap for a long time now. We were at Chucky Cheeses and Max went to go cash in his tickets for prizes. Big sis gave him her tickets too so he had quite a load. He pondered over those silly little prizes for a long, long time. When he picked out a necklace and a gemstone ring I thought, "Hmmmmm....", and then he picked a pirate patch and put them all on and exclaimed "Look Mommy, I'm a pirate and I've found treasure". Always thinking, that kid.


You can see complete credits HERE




AND A LITTLE GIFT FOR YOU!

I was playing around with some fun actions the other day and created this useful little "Fabric Sampler" for you! I used different papers from various kits to create these, so if you own some of my stuff you may just have some coordinating items to stick these with! If you download, would you please leave me a little comment, I love to hear what ya'all think about things! Enjoy! Download link below preview.





Download Fabric Sampler HERE

9 comments:

Sondie said...

Love the little bit of glitter or is that brads in the middle of the brown fabric flower! Very cute sampler!

That Aussie Summer kit is scrumptious and I can't wait to get some time to scrap with it! I'll be bringing out some old summer pics for sure!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the cute sampler!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing Amy. These are just beautiful. I love your Aussie kit but have to wait until after the first to get it. It's beautiful.

Dana said...

All the new products are just beautiful. I love the layouts and thank you for the sampler

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these. I especially like the fabric swatches with the 'fringed' edges.

mgc said...

Thank you for sharing! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, a great little set.


Michelle

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this gorgeous smapler kit!