I've got all my Silhouettes on sale until the 30th so grab them while you can. They are 30% off!!! I have four sets, the "Nature Silhouettes", "Whimsy Silhouettes", "More Whimsy Silhouettes" and "Paisley Silhouettes". That's only $1.93 for each pack of three. And while you are there, don't forget to pick up a couple raffle tickets to win the REBEL! Drawing will be held on October 2nd!!! Run, Jump and Click on Over to DSS before these deals are gone! You can find my store RIGHT HERE, and the Digital Rebel raffle tickets RIGHT HERE!
And a Goodie just for stopping by!
Please take this opportunity to try some of my products from various kits in my store at Digiscrapshak. Included are: 1 of my "Felties", 1 of the "Fuzzies", 1 of the "Sparkle Swirls" and I even threw in a stitched grid that was in a previous freebie. I'd love to hear your comments if you download. Enjoy!!! Download link below.




17 comments:
Amy, thank you so much, what a great gift! BTW, I wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying your Celebrate kit! I just used it for a bday layout, and it is awesome! Thanks!
They are great! Thanks so much! :)
Thank you - they look great
Thankyou Amy, these are gorgeous!
Love them to bits :)
XX Sharon
Awwww, thanks so much! Love these sweet embellies! And that song you got playing is giving me a second wind! Thanks for it all! :D
Wow, these are so great! I especially love the stitched grid. Thanks Amy!!
Thank you for your beautiful sampler-freebie!
Thank you for sharing:)They look great!
These are awesome! Thanks
These freebies are really cute! TFS
These freebies are really cute! TFS
These freebies are really cute! TFS
Ooops, sorry for the multiple posting, it kept telling me it wasn't posted! LOL I'm a dork!!
Thanks a lot for sharing it ! I love the colors.
This is so neat. Thank yoU!
Thank you for the wonderful freebie gift. It's great to try out samples...especially such lovely ones!
Thanks for the samples, these look great!
Post a Comment