I hate to say...
When I sat down this morning before work to try to get some photos posted for friends and family, I sadly realized that I just haven't been taking any photos the last couple weeks. I took some of Zoe playing her guitar in a concert last weekend, but they came out very dim in the small church she was in. It's so ugly outside right now, with all this 3 month old snow beginning to melt I haven't been inspired to go out and get any shots there either. I'll have to make that a goal this weekend, to take more pictures. If not then, I'll be going to see the family the next weekend, and when you get me around my two nieces I get a little click happy. Speaking of nieces, I did get a cute layout done of my youngest niece using her 6 month old photos! Isn't she just the sweetest? Actually, I got a few pages done in the last couple weeks that I haven't shared here. You can see credits to all of these layouts in my gallery at SBB RIGHT HERE!
Thursday, February 08, 2007
LAYOUTS to SHARE
Posted by Amy at 7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Great layouts Amy. Love your style.
i just love the LO with the little feetsies in the air! what a great photo! you chose good colors to hi-light the pix, too.
:) M
Post a Comment