First Off, let me introduce....Darcy's Workbench!
Congratulations to Darcy AKA (aslansavz) for being named CT of the Month at Digiscrapshak!!! Yipeee!!!! I was lucky enough to be the one to make her custom requested kit this month, and here's what we came up with. It is available at my store at DSS. You can find the frills RIGHT HERE and the papers RIGHT HERE!!! Hope you like it.
LOOK AT WHAT the gals at DSS have for you this month. "Love Shak" is HUGE and all this for under $6.00. You can find it RIGHT HERE!
WINTER DREAMS (revisited)
OK, the last thing I'm doing right now is dreaming of Winter (get on with the spring already....), however, I know you all have Winter pages yet to be scrapped, am I wrong? Soooo....in honor of Sarah VanDyke and I joining the Plain Digital Wrapper Store, we've decided to Re-relase our Winter Dreams collection at the new store, at an outstanding Savings!! Check it out.. you get all four kits, the mini album AND the add-on Elements pack which is not available anywhere else. All this for $10! Come and get it RIGHT HERE!
And here's a little sampler, only available here on my blog and On SARAH's BLOG (you just MUST go check out her new Sponged alpha!) This sampler has a paper and element or elements to match each kit in the collection! You can pick it up RIGHT HERE! Please leave a comment if you download, We'd love to hear what you think! Enjoy!
Don't forget to scroll down a ways and get your 15% off coupon for the new "FAR AWAY" collection at PDW!
OK, and I promise the next blog post won't have so much BUSINESS in it, LOL! I've got photos to share!






12 comments:
Very pretty! Thank you!
thank you so much these are just lovely, great work :)
Definetely some good stuff there! Love that add-on for the WD Collection!
Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!
~monicack
This add on is beautiful. Thank you so very much.
Thank you for this beautiful sampler.
Susan
Thanks for sharing your talent! That photo frame is wonderful!
Thank you. It's wonderful. Pat Sharp
Thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful sampler!
This is a gorgeous kit. Thanks so much for sharing it Amy.
TY Sarah and Amy!!! This is great!
This is so pretty! The frame is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Post a Comment