Sunday, February 11, 2007

TWO DOWN......

Well.. I got part of my weekend list done anyway, working on the rest of it right now! Jeff and I bought tickets to a fundraiser Prime Rib Dinner and a Dance last night. It was fun! It's getting to be so much easier to go out and spend time together these days, and I like that! Dinner was good, and the drinks were WAY too strong, but we had a great time. I had Zoe take photos before we went out, and then I brought the camera along (of course) to get a couple shots of our dinner companions. That's lisabranka (Lisa B) there on the left to all you digi-community gals out there!






A SWEET TREAT
for the loves in my life. I wanted to get this finished this weekend, because I know I won't have time before Wednesday! I'm going to set this on the table with a few other goodies on Tuesday night. I used LuAnn's printables from the January DSS newsletter. That woman is so talented. She comes up with the cutest ideas!


This is made out of Hershey's miniature candy bars.





CHECK THIS OUT!!!
A new digi friend of mine that I met through the North West Digi Scrapper's group, Lynn, made this layout of her grand daughter and sent it to me this weekend. Isn't she a doll? Thank you Lynn, for using my "Far Away" collection and for sharing the results with us!



OK, now off to get some digistuff done and spend a little Sunday Night family time! Have a good week everyone!

3 comments:

Sondie said...

What a cute layout by Lynn! TFS! Looks like you had a great night out. Happy Valentine's Day! You did a great job with that bouquet!

Anonymous said...

thought you might liek to see that people are talkin abou tyou :)
http://www.digitallyspeaking.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the mini candy bar bouquet. Do you happen to have instructions? I guess mainly what I'd like to know is what kind of sticks did you put them on & how did you attach them? I can figure the rest out. I LOVE that! Nice work. Your flowers are bee-u-TI-ful! And a computer too?! Lucky gal :)